Monday, January 19, 2009

HAPPY NINETEEN BIRTHDAY GIRL! :)

























"morning dear, happy forty seven"

That was last friday, and yes, it definitely made my day like what's not huh, :)

Weekend was spent... saturday to ammer- ame-lyn's party. like hey ammer, I am going to call you ammer as of NOW cos I find it much cool-er. lol.

Sunday to shopping with aunty& mummy, bought 5bag(s) in total for newyear, 1 pair heel(s) 4 dress(es) and 3 belts. I know I gona get another dress(es) hopefully haha.

had badmit this evening, I left at 7 instead of 8 cos I know I am really... not energized.

-

(....) that's bout it , this up coming week will be flying like some rockets. cept' for working hours. tsk~!


Wait, I just remember, Sunday morning with Baby&B-B boy for morning breakfast& 7AM stroll. WOOOO~


No comments: